Youth Mindfulness Group
First Congregational Church of Lake Worth Beach
• This group is for teenagers who want to develop mindfulness skills.
• Mindfulness can help reduce stress, anxiety, and depression. It can also help improve grades, sports skills, and relationships.
• Group co-teachers are Pablo del Real and graduates of Mindfulness Training courses.
• No cost to join.
• Youth group meetings are Sundays 10:30 am to noon.
• Group meets at First Congregational Church of Lake Worth 1415 North K Street, Lake Worth Beach 33460.
• Community service hours available.
10:30 am to noon
Mindfulness of Movement
First Congregational Church of Lake Worth 1415 North K Street, Lake Worth Beach 33460
Submit this form to join the youth group
Mindfulness mentoring with Pablo re-directed my life into the light and into a positive space where I could be comfortable to grow in my questions. When I was uncomfortable in darkness, unable to feel calm or joy, mentoring and meditation allowed me to release the stranglehold of the mind and see how to be free of anxiety and self-sabotaging thoughts. Meditation has given me freedom from stresses that were preventing me from living and working. Thank you for your kindess and wisdom.
MINDFULNESS CLUB STUDENT
I can definitely say this club brought me out of my comfort zone. It allowed me to do things that I honestly would never do to better my mental health. I enjoyed meeting the people that I met and I’m happy to say that I’ve been a part of this club for 3 years now! Wouldn’t change it for anything, students should