"Mindfulness is no longer nice to have. It's a must have."
-HARVARD BUSINESS REVIEW
The Way provides mindfulness education and practice for companies, groups, and individuals. We love to share the benefits of mindfulness meditation!
Mindfulness is a practice for increasing peace, freedom, wisdom, and happiness. Mindfulness reduces stress, anxiety, and depression.
BENEFITS OF MINDFULNESS EDUCATION
• Improved focus
• Higher productivity
• Better relationships
• Higher morale
• Lower stress
• Less anger
• Better listening
• Better judgement
• Clearer decision-making
The Way delivers mindfulness classes at your workplace or other location. Our programs include free orientations, weekly classes, and results tracking.
If you first want to learn more about mindfulness or other aspects of our offerings, we also offer free consultations. Call 561.901.3467 to request a free consultation or send us an email.
• 30-minute interactive session at your location
• Includes survey of attendees to gauge interest / need for classes
• Co-led by 2 mindfulness teachers
• Classes are 30-minutes long at best time for your schedule
• 5-minute warm-up, 20-minute meditation, 5-minute reflection
• Minimum twice per week
• Pick a metric that makes sense for you or your company
• Sample metrics: revenue per person, job satisfaction, engagement, etc.
• See improvement in your metric in 3 months or your money back
"Neuroscientists have found that meditators shift their brain activity to different areas of the cortex…This mental shift decreases the negative effects of stress, mild depression and anxiety. …The researchers found that the meditators showed a pronounced shift in activity to the left frontal lobe. In other words, they were calmer and happier than before."
We've Worked With:
Hi, I'm Pablo!
I am the Founder and Director of Education for The Way Mindfulness Education, a mental health and wellness company that provides mindfulness education and practice to companies, groups, individuals, and students.
I am also the Founder and Director of Mindfulness Programs for Soil and Soul, a nonprofit organization in Palm Beach County that has incubated over a dozen projects and programs including the the Delray Beach Children’s Garden Tiger Territory Education Garden, and the Interfaith Café.
In 2012, I earned MLK Nonviolence Reconciliation Trainer certification (Level I) from Bernard LaFayette, PhD. Dr. LaFayette was a co-founder of the Student Nonviolent Coordinating Committee, participant in Nashville Lunch Counter Sit-ins, a Freedom Rider, and an associate of Dr. Martin Luther King in the Southern Christian Leadership Conference. In In 2009, I received the Five Mindfulness Trainings from Zen Master Thich Nhat Hanh at the end of a five-day retreat at Blue Cliff Monastery in upstate New York. I have been studying and practicing mindfulness since 2005.
I have a Master of Arts degree in Education from the University of San Diego and a Bachelor of Arts degree in Communication from Rutgers College.
Join Our Group
• Sign up for our free Metanoia subscription: Top tips for mindfulness in everyday life
• You can also choose to opt-in to the Courage text: a daily dose of encouragement in 32 words or less