EDUCATION & PRACTICE
Students • Teachers • Nonprofit Professionals • Parents • IndividualsSee How Mindfulness Can Help You
We help people of all ages develop and sharpen mindfulness skill for more mental balance, wiser decisions, and enhanced effectiveness.
We work with business people, nonprofit professionals, and government employees, helping them manage stress in the workplace for personal growth, satisfaction, and contentment.
Mindfulness is an evidence-based skill that can help reduce anxiety and depression.
I am Pablo del Real, lead teacher for The Way Mindfulness Education. We are a mental health and wellness company that provides mindfulness education and practice to companies, groups, individuals, and students.
I am also the founder of Soil and Soul, a nonprofit organization in Palm Beach County that has incubated over a dozen projects and programs including the the Delray Beach Children’s Garden Tiger Territory Education Garden, and the Interfaith Café.
In 2012, I earned MLK Nonviolence Reconciliation Trainer certification from Bernard LaFayette, a co-founder of the Student Nonviolent Coordinating Committee, Freedom Rider, and colleague of Martin Luther King in the Southern Christian Leadership Conference. In In 2009, I received the Five Mindfulness Trainings from Zen Master Thich Nhat Hanh.
I have a Master of Arts degree in Education from the University of San Diego and a Bachelor of Arts degree in Communication from Rutgers College.
We've Worked With:
• Mindfulness interventions can improve the mental, emotional, social, and physical health and wellbeing of young people, including reductions in stress, depression, and anxiety. ("Evidence for the Impact of Mindfulness on Children and Young People")
• Mindfulness creates changes in the brain that correspond to less reactivity, and better ability to engage in tasks even when emotions are activated. (“Research on Mindfulness” at Mindfulschools.org)
• Meditation increases focus, memory, and compassion, according to a range of studies. Yet only 8% of us do it. (“Stop Meditating Alone—For Productivity Gains, It’s A Team Sport”)
• Many of the largest U.S. companies, such as General Mills, Ford, Target and Google, have fostered mindful practices among their employees from the factory floor to the executive suite.
("The Societal Effects of Mindfulness in Business")
• Mindfulness training resulted in productivity gains of $3,000 per employee at Aetna, an 11-to-1 return on investment.
("Does it Pay Off? The True R.O.I. of Mindfulness in Business")
Join Our Group
• Sign up for our free Metanoia subscription: Top tips for mindfulness in everyday life
• You can also choose to opt-in to the Courage text: a daily dose of encouragement in 32 words or less
All nature photos on this site are of Loxahatchee National Wildlife Refuge in Boynton Beach, Florida.
561.901.3467 • LANTANA, FL 33462 • [email protected]