The Way provides mindfulness education and practice for companies, groups, and individuals. We love to share the benefits of mindfulness meditation!
Mindfulness is a practice for increasing peace, freedom, wisdom, and happiness. Mindfulness reduces stress, anxiety, and depression.
Benefits of mindfulness meditation
- Improved focus
- Higher productivity
- Better relationships
- Higher morale
- Lower stress
- Less anger
- Better listening
- Better judgement
- Clearer decision-making
The Way delivers mindfulness classes at your workplace or other location. Our programs include free orientations, weekly classes, and results tracking.
If you first want to learn more about mindfulness or other aspects of our offerings, we also offer free consultations. Call 561.901.3467 to request a free consultation or send us an email.
- 30-minute interactive session at your location
- Includes survey of attendees to gauge interest / need for classes
- Co-led by 2 mindfulness teachers
- Classes are 30-minutes long at best time for your schedule
- 5-minute warm-up, 20-minute meditation, 5-minute reflection
- Minimum twice per week
- Pick a metric that makes sense for you or your company
- Sample metrics: revenue per person, job satisfaction, engagement, etc.
- See improvement in your metric in 3 months or your money back
“Neuroscientists have found that meditators shift their brain activity to different areas of the cortex…This mental shift decreases the negative effects of stress, mild depression and anxiety. …The researchers found that the meditators showed a pronounced shift in activity to the left frontal lobe. In other words, they were calmer and happier than before.” Psychology Today